AgroCares Nutrient Scanner
Instant, on-the-spot monitoring of nutrients in soil, feed and leaf
A simple, smart and connected way to analyse your crops, raw materials and soil
Make better informed decisions
Free yourself from expensive, time-consuming and complicated procedures to obtain the information you need. Have access to data about nutrients in soil, in feed, or leaf when you want and where you want. Integrate data in your management system easily and make better informed decisions.
At AgroCares, we provide you with real-time nutrient testing results and recommendations.
Depending on the apps you are using, you pay an annual license fee. You can perform an unlimited amount of scans. Just select your service and start scanning!
We have created a tool that can be used by every food producer on this planet with no prior experience in nutrient testing. Light-weighted, durable, beautifully designed and affordable.
This is all you need
Our nutrient Scanner is delivered in a durable case as a complete set. Download the app on your smartphone and start scanning!
- A charged Scanner
- A smartphone with Android 4.3 or higher
- The AgroCares App installed
- A mobile internet connection
Charger and USB Cable are included.
Simple on the outside, high tech inside
The Scanner may look very simple from the outside; the technology inside is very sophisticated and groundbreaking. The Scanner contains a light source and a NIR spectrometer on a chip. The real game changer is however the combination of the device and the database in the cloud. The scans from the Scanner are compared with the data in the cloud and recommendations are given via your smartphone.
Frequently asked questions
The scanner works in the area where we have already build our Global Database.
The selling price of the Scanner is our production price. At AgroCares we make no profit on the sales of the Hardware, only on the connection to our database that produces the report.
We use the data we receive from your smartphone for the following purposes:
- To ensure that content from our solutions are presented in the most effective manner for you, your computer and mobile device.
- To provide you with information about our products or services.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in competitions and interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To provide location based services to you.
- To provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you, including goods and services from third parties.
- For analyzing and researching purposes.
The Scanner is a mobile device that provides an analysis within minutes. The Lab-in-a-box provides a complete soil status (Macro and Micro nutrients) in two hours.
To large farmers and service providers we recommend the Scanner for after planting monitoring and the Lab-in-a-box before planting.
To small scale farmers we advise the use of the Scanner both before and after planting.
SoilCares Foundation, every farmer benefits
AgroCares is associated to the SoilCares Foundation. This foundation implements projects where bringing our technology is not enough, and where the impact will be biggest and actually change lives. We believe it is important to make sure small holder farmers in developing countries will also benefit from the AgroCares’ solutions. Read more about the SoilCares foundation