AgroCares is a Dutch AgroTech company based in Wageningen. With a passionate team of scientists, agronomists, IT specialists and lab analysts we contribute to solving the world food gap. We achieve this by providing the people who produce our food with cutting edge solutions to measure nutrients and other key parameters in soil (SoilCares), in feed (FeedCares) and in leaf (LeafCares) which ultimately leads to sustainable yield and production increases.
The strength of our technology lies in our in-house developed calibration database. When we set foot in a new country our agronomists determine the number and location of soil samples we need to collect to “calibrate” this country. This means we need to collect enough soil samples to cover the full spectral range of the soils within that specific country or area. All samples are analysed in our Golden Standard Lab in Wageningen where a team of 10 specialists take care of all the measurements and implementations in our databases.
At AgroCares, we are looking for an enthusiastic junior analyst who sees a challenge in supporting our organization from a technical and research point of view and delivers input for the innovation within Golden Standard Laboratory.
As a junior analyst you will:
- Prepare soil, feed and tissue samples for chemical and physical analysis,
- Preform physical, chemical sample analyses,
- Report the results and non-conformities,
- Support the senior staff in method improvement, research studies execution,
- Follow written Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions,
- Other duties may be assigned to assist with the operations of the lab,
- Support and comply with all company policies, Quality Systems and Health & Safety programs.
This is what we have to offer:
A position as a lab technician in an international team of 10 colleagues, where you have opportunities to learn, develop and work together with a team of specialists in the Agro field. Beside a good salary and 25 holidays we offer you the possibility to learn and to develop yourself and to contribute to our company.
This is what you have to offer:
- Education: minimum MBO level-4, preferably Chemistry,
- Experience: minimum 1 year in laboratory experience,
- Experience with soil and feed chemical analysis is preferable,
- Excellent communication skills, with fluency in English,
- Comfortable working in a dynamic organization, with various functional disciplines,
- Personal skills: strong organizational skills, pro-active, client-oriented, eye for quality, analytic and creative mind, open, enthusiastic and team player.
At AgroCares, we are looking for an enthusiastic junior analyst who sees a challenge in supporting our organization from a technical and research point of view and delivers input for the innovation within Golden Standard Laboratory. Do you recognize yourself in this description? Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and become part of the AgroCares team.