Business Controller/Project Manager
AgroCares is a global AG Tech company based in Wageningen, the Netherlands. With a passionate team of business developers, agronomists, IT and R&D specialists. We deliver innovative services to contribute to closing the world food gap. We achieve this with cutting edge information solutions to measure nutrients and other key parameters in soil and feed which ultimately leads to sustainable yield and production increase.
Our applications and recommendations are developed in-house. Our main asset is our extensive team of specialists. We aim to connect scientific knowledge to modern technologies to deliver our services in a fast, transparent and affordable way.
AgroCares is looking for:
Business Controller/ Project Manager (full-time/part-time)
We are currently seeking an energetic and ambitious Business Controller/ Project Manager who will be responsible for monitoring our financial data processing as well as project management.
AgroCares is looking for an all-round professional who can develop and evolve in this role. You have an interest in setting up procedures for internal control/ project management.
It is a highly visible position requiring well-developed organizational and communication skills besides an excellent financial background with a hands-on mentality. The main goal of this role is to support the business, drive growth, maximize efficiency and effectiveness and manage costs.
The Business Controller/ Project Manager will work closely together with the Finance Manager as well as the Project Managers. In this position, you will report directly to the Finance Manager.
- Working with the Finance team and project managers on financial assessment of business decisions, and assisting to grow the business profitably;
- Financial project management, liaise with the project managers: periodically perform project control, and reviewing the adequacy of new project proposals;
- Setting up and optimizing the procedures for (internal) control;
- Participation in the project organization, setting up action plans, and monitoring and reporting on the progress and status;
- Providing a controlled and predictable execution of the projects.
- Well educated professional with an MSc in Finance or another relevant study: At least at Bachelor level.
- 3- 5 years of experience in accounting or controlling/project management;
- Experience within a dynamic international company;
- Solution-oriented working methods, self-critical, pragmatic, self-starting, eager to learn and develop;
- Creative/innovative and independent personality with the ability to think outside-in as well as inside-out
- Team player, assertive, resilient and strong at implementation with high energy levels;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both oral and written.
Do you have several years of experience as a Business Controller/ Project Manager, and are you ready for a new challenge? Then we are looking for you:
You can apply by sending your CV and motivation letter to HR at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the position, please contact Bianca Hazelaar via email@example.com
**Commercial inquiries or activities regarding this vacancy are not appreciated or accepted.