Who are we?
AgroCares is a Dutch AgroTech company based in Wageningen. With a passionate team of scientists, agronomists, IT specialists, and lab analysts we contribute to solving the world food gap. We achieve this by providing the people who produce our food with cutting edge solutions to measure nutrients and other key parameters in soil (SoilCares), in the feed (FeedCares), and in leaf (LeafCares) which ultimately leads to sustainable yield and production increases.
The strength of our technology lies in our in-house developed calibration database. When we set foot in a new country our agronomists determine the number and location of soil samples we need to collect to “calibrate” this country. This means we need to collect enough soil samples to cover the full spectral range of the soils within that specific country or area. All samples are analyzed in our Golden Standard Lab in Wageningen, where a small, dedicated team of specialists take care of all the measurements and implementations in our databases.
AgroCares is looking for a:
Animal nutritionist/Project Manager (full-time)
We are currently seeking an energetic and ambitious animal nutritionist/Project Manager to introduce the FeedCares solution for on the spot livestock feed testing to the global market and to support its customers.
AgroCares is looking for an experienced professional who can develop and evolve in this role. You have an interest in innovations, agriculture, animal nutrition, dairy science, and agricultural technology. Your commercial and communication skills are above average.
The main goal of this role is to introduce the FeedCares solution to the market, create an impact for our customers and their end-users (farmers), and design solutions that best fit the agro-environmental conditions of the customer.
The right candidate for this function will have frequent interactions with customers, prospects, and project managers.
- Develop and maintain strategic long-term trusting relationships with current and new clients to accomplish growth and long-term company objectives
- Provide support to the marketing and sales team on matters related to nutrition and application of the company’s FeedCares solution. This will include the preparation of articles, presentations, and other support materials as needed.
- Gather, report, and communicate customers’ feedback on service, technology, and product delivery
- Develop new use cases of FeedCares’ solution and initiate new projects with corporate clients;
- Provide in-depth training for both distributors and clients
- Communicate project findings on social media and practitioner journals.
Do you have several years of experience as an Animal nutritionist /Project Manager, and are you ready for a new challenge? Then we are looking for you:
You can apply by sending your CV and motivation letter to HR at email@example.com
For more information about the position, please contact Viktoriia Sakun via firstname.lastname@example.org
**Commercial inquiries or activities regarding this vacancy are not appreciated or accepted.