AgroCares is a global AG Tech company based in Wageningen, the Netherlands. With a passionate team of business developers, agronomists, IT and R&D specialists, we deliver innovations to contribute to closing the world food gap. We achieve this with cutting edge information solutions to determine nutrients and other key parameters in soil and feed, which helps achieve more sustainable yields and optimize the production.
Our customer-friendly mobile applications and recommendations are developed in-house, as our principal asset is our experienced and international team of specialists.
At AgroCares, we aim to connect scientific knowledge to modern technologies to deliver fast, transparent and affordable services.
Animal nutrition specialist (full-time)
We are currently seeking an energetic and ambitious animal nutrition specialist to enhance the presence of the FeedCares solution for on the spot livestock feed testing on the global market and support our customers/partners.
AgroCares is looking for an experienced professional who can develop and evolve in this role. You have an interest in innovations, agriculture, animal nutrition, dairy science and agricultural technology. Your commercial and communication skills are above average.
The main goal of this role is to support the development of FeedCares solution, assist AgroCares distribution partners on different markets with professional nutrition expertise and connect with animal production businesses to increase and promote the understanding of animal diet and health and productivity of animals in a sustainable way.
The right candidate for this function will have frequent interactions with customers, prospects and project managers.
- Provide support to the global marketing and sales team on matters related to the animal nutrition and application of the FeedCares solution;
- Support the commercialization of the FeedCares solutions and promote the development of FeedCares services while overseeing the right balance between scientific scrutiny, integrity and business opportunities;
- Develop new use cases of FeedCares solution, visiting farms and initiate new projects with corporate clients;
- Gather, report, and communicate customers’ feedback on FeedCares service, AgroCares technology, and product delivery
- Develop and maintain long-term trusting relationships with current and new multinational clients and partners;
- Provide in-depth training and assistance for both distributors and clients; continually raising their level of competency advancing to a higher degree in the understanding of animal nutrition and AgroCares products and services.
- Master’s Degree in Animal Nutrition or other relevant studies;
- At least 1-2 years of experience in the Animal Nutrition industry;
- Technical / Nutritional /Formulation business experience and credibility;
- Good understanding of nutrition, chemistry, digestive physiology;
- Profound knowledge of macro and micro-ingredients;
- Experience in Procurement, Quality and Customer Services would be a plus;
- Team player, pro-active and excellent communication skills;
- Fluent in English, both oral and written. German and Spanish languages are an advantage.
Do you have several years of experience as an Animal nutrition specialist, and are you ready for a new challenge? Then we are looking for you:
You can apply by sending your CV and motivation letter to HR at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the position, please get in touch with Viktoriia Sakun via email@example.com **Commercial inquiries or activities regarding this vacancy are not appreciated or accepted.