SoilCares (now part of AgroCares) will demonstrate its innovative solutions for soil diagnostics during a field day in Kharkiv, Ukraine. The field day will take place on August 18th, 2017 in Demopolygon GP DG “Grakivske” in Doslidne, Kharkiv region.
The program of the field day:
- 07:30 Registration
- 09:30 Opening speeches and presentations
- 11:30 Demo project
- 13:30 Demonstration of SoilCares Scanner
- 15:00 Lunch and discussion platform
During the field day you will have the opportunity to see how SoilCares Lab-in-a-Box works and attend various presentations.
- New spectrometry methods for soil analysis. Presentation of SoilCares soil testing concept.
- Comparison of traditional wet chemistry analysis and spectrometry. Presentation of the results of the joint project of SoilCares and NSC IGA.
- Using satellite images for crop growth monitoring
- And other presentations related to soil and plant diagnostics
Participants of SoilCares demonstration project will have the chance to discuss with our team the first soil testing results provided by SoilCares within the framework of the project.
Live demonstration of soil analysis using SoilCares Soil Scanner will also be part of the field day.
Would you like to participate in the field day? Please register in advance by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you all there!